Wednesday, February 8, 2017

2/1-2/8

During the winter break and all the way through February 8, I began to double check our current design to ensure that any calculations or any other aspect of the project were correct. Always checking for errors is a good way to keep the design in the right track. In the first week of spring 2017, the manufacturing has began. I will be taking care and manufacturing the numerous shafts in the design. I began by submitting the application in order to have access to Teq. Shop. The shop will be our main place of work. Also, access to the sjsu shop will also be obtain to ensure the constant availability of the machines necessary for the project. A list of materials and priority was made to maintain everything on track. As soon as I obtain access to the shops mentioned I will began working on the parts I will be manufacturing. At the moment I will be looking into the dynamics of the steering  in CAD and making sure that the design works properly before buying some major remaining parts. Eventually, the remaining parts will be order to implement into the system. Some parts, fasteners for example, will be order soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment