Wednesday, April 5, 2017

3/29-4/4

Throughout this week although it may be spring break, the work never stopped. This week I will be picking up my reimbursement check for previous parts bought and I will be able to buy the remaining wheels mentioned in the previous blog. I looked into other Alternatives but the nylon wheels currently in our possession are the best option due to cost efficiency. There maybe other alternatives to improve the bogie in the further future but we are concern with functionality and the nylon wheels are sufficient for our purpose. Im also looking to find some steel stock to better our current adjustable aluminum blocks. They can be made to have a tighter fit and prevent any failures as steel is stronger than aluminum. Also, the 12th scale sub-teams will be busy with the Paseo thus the I began preparing to do presentation 2 first this week as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment